Automation Solutions where ‘it can’t be done’ simply does not exist!
Your project challenges incentivise use. Sophisticated automation solutions define new standards.
From concept to developing with clear methods, the visualisation and efficient commissioning right through to training your employees: we are your reliable and future-focussed partner for hardware and software engineering. We bring your projects to life from A to Z and in close collaboration with you; we solve every complex development task to do with automation technology. Let us tackle it together!
It is often insufficient to build a project on existing, standardised solutions. Every project has its own dynamics and therefore demands smart, individual approaches and development. Standard with us are our high quality requirements, which we impose on ourselves on all aspects of our services as your project partner.
Automated Machine and System Controls for all Sectors
BBC Bircher Automation implements around 25 individual customer projects every year in the automation technology sector. Thanks to our comprehensive experience, we can offer you project solutions to meet the requirements of all the different strands within the manufacturing industry.
Automation from A to Z
Our portfolio comprises of the following engineering services:
- analysis and conception
- practice-orientated project management
- project leadership
- structured approach
- software engineering for drive technology, dynamic motion sequences, machine systems, process technologies and integrated machine security with programmable memory controls
- HMI visualisation (user interfaces, menus and alarm management, HMI visualisation, recording process data, machine monitoring)
- hardware conception and electrical construction using ELCAD and EPLAN
- in-house testing and commissioning
- produce user and service documentation
- training, service and support
Partial and Complete Solutions Under One Roof!
From under one roof, depending on the project, we can offer you partial or complete solutions for your automation technology:
- when developing and constructing your actuator solution, take full advantage of our vast experience with well-known process models as well as established control systems such as those from Siemens, B&R, Mitsubishi or Beckhoff
- likewise we will develop your applications in a modular manner to guarantee flexibility and modularisation
- we develop solutions and applications in the regulatory field as well as for conventional industries.
Specialist Software Engineering
+41 52 687 13 51
+41 52 687 11 22